Across the board
1. Where are you from? What is the shipping address?Afra Furniture is a Canadian company based in Montreal, Quebec.
The shipping address is 600 Hodge Street, Ville Saint-Laurent, Montreal, H4N 2A4
2. Where are Afra Furniture’s products made?The majority of the seating collection is made in Montreal with some items being made in Italy and France. Tables are made in Italy.
3. Are your products commercial/contract seating? Are they suitable for commercial, corporate, multi-family, and student housing?All our types of furniture are for commercial/contract use. They are suitable for hospitality projects, restaurants, casinos, stadiums, corporate projects, multi-family residences, student housing, and commercial projects.
4. Do you sell to the US?We have a well-established distribution network in the USA (including Puerto Rico and Hawaii), the Caribbean islands and Mexico.
5. Do I need to set up a trade account before order?Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you for all information we need to proceed.
6. How is the freight calculated?We work with freight companies everywhere in the US, and we arrange the custom clearance as well. Please consult the Freight Program for details.
7. What is the transit time from Montreal to the US?Once the shipment is loaded in Montreal, it takes 2-4 days to arrive the East Coast states, 3-5 days for the Central states, and 4-7 days for the West Coast states.
8. Is there a minimum order request?There is no minimum order request for our standard products. However, there will be an administration fee of $250 per order for orders less than $5,000.
9. What is your production lead time?From reception of COM and deposit, our production lead time is 8 weeks for commercial projects, and 8-10 weeks for hospitality projects.
10. What is the warranty?Our warranty starts with 2 years for some of the seating products and tables and goes up to 10 years depending on the items. For full warranty description, please check our terms and conditions.
11. Do you comply to Cal TB 17-2013? Do you provide BIFMA tests?All items comply to Cal TB 17-2013, and some of the items are BIFMA tested.
12. What is your furniture’s weight capacity?All products meet or exceed a 350Lbs Static Seat Load Test.
13. What currency are the prices? What are the payment terms? What are the methods of payment?For the US market, the prices are in American dollars. For the Canadian market, the prices are in Canadian dollars. Our regular payment terms are 50% deposit and balance prior to shipping. We accept payments by credit cards (VISA or MasterCard), wire transfer, or checks. Payment by ACH is not accepted due to cross-border services.
1. Are your products shipped assembled?All seating products are shipped assembled. All tables, including table bases, are shipped semi-assembled.
2. Are your barstools available in counter height?Most of the barstools are available with bar and counter height.
3. Do you do custom furniture?We have the capacity to modify the sizes, finishes, and the design of some of our products. Certain conditions apply and minimum quantity per order may apply.
4. Do you have standard stain finishes? Do you do custom stain finishes?We offer standard stain finishes. We also offer our customers custom solutions by matching their own finishes. There will be a surcharge of $300.00 per folder.
5. Do you have standard metal and plastic finishes? Can you have custom metal and plastic finishes?We offer standard metal and plastic finishes. All finishes are well described on the price list and the website. Custom metal finishes are available for certain products with surcharge per piece. We do not offer custom plastic finishes.
6. How does custom finishes affect the lead time? What is the procedure?For custom finishes, lead time is 10-12 weeks. Custom finishes need to be submitted to Afra. Once the finishes are developed, samples will be sent to the customer for approval.
7. Are your furniture in COM or graded-in? What is the procedure to ship COM?We offer COM, COL, graded-in options. All COM/COL should be sent to Afra Furniture, adding custom broker SECAM INTERNATIONAL for the custom clearance between US and Canada.
Ship to address for COM/COL:
Afra Furniture, 600 Hodge Street, Ville St-Laurent, QC H4N 2A4
Custom broker for shipment clearance:
Secam International, 2728 Etienne Lenoir, Laval, QC H7R 0A3
8. Do you sell the table bases and the table tops separately?All table bases and table tops with available prices solely for the table base and table top can be purchased separately. To determine the maximum size of the table top for each table base, please verify with our customer service at email@example.com.
Claims and Returns
1. Can orders be cancelled?Orders are not subject to cancellation once PO and deposit are received.
2. What is your return policy?Return is accepted with approved claim by Afra Furniture Customer Service. All returned products must be properly packaged in order to prevent further damage and must have a return authorization attached to the shipment, which is issued by AF otherwise shipment shall be refused. Returns are only subject to repairs and replacements.